Download WhatsApp for PC & Laptop: WhatsApp which is the top Instant Messenger application is almost a vital app for all Smartphone users is currently available for PC. WhatsApp, which lets the users to send documents, texts, photos, short videos&and many other stuff within the app circle. Another interesting feature of this app is it will work on the regular Wi-Fi network or the Internet data plans. Here you will get to make out how to download, install & start using WhatsApp chat on computer.
Download WhatsApp for PC is obtainable for Mac &Windows based computers.To make this app work on your computer, you have to download Bluestacks which helps to copy the Android applications on your computer. WhatsApp gives a great means to chat with your friends for free.By means of BlueStacks App Player, it is probable to install WhatsApp on PC. This provides you the facility to receive &send WhatsApp messages without taking your mobile out of the pocket. One can utilize this to run lots of Android apps & games through a window based interface on the PC.
The second thing you will require is a phone number. This mobile number is utilized to confirm the account & the app search the phone contacts to discover the contacts using the WhatsApp. If WhatsApp is already installed on your mobile, it will not work, as one can run only one instance of this app per a phone number.
Once the BlueStacks App Player is installed, it is all set to get WhatsApp on your PC.
1. Click on App Search icon in BlueStacks &execute a search for “WhatsApp”& click Find.
2. In results, select WhatsApp Messenger & Click on Install.
3. If WhatsApp Messenger is not found in BlueStacks search, then download WhatsApp APK file from its official site. Then right click on the downloaded file &select ‘Open with…’ & select BlueStacks Apk Handler. Click on OK & WhatsApp is then installed in the BlueStacks.
4. After installation, click on WhatsApp icon in the BlueStacks to start it. For the first time it will ask to confirm the phone number. Select the country followed by mobile number you wish to use WhatsApp chat.
5. WhatsApp will then attempt to send an SMS confirmation message to you. However this will fail & then it gives an option to be contacted by phone for the confirmation code. Click on Call me icon & you get an IVR call which reads the code. Finally type the code in the space given.
6. Later you will be asked to fill the profile information.
7. Your WhatsApp contacts will then be loaded. Then click on a contact to begin your chat with them.
11. One can chat form your PC using WhatsApp just the similar way you would chat on your mobile. You can as well switch among the emotions & keyboard with the icon next to message input box.
12. File sharing feature of WhatsApp on the PC is also possible, like sending audio, video, photos. To transfer files by means of WhatsApp click on paper clip icon in the right corner on the top.
That is how one can run the WhatsApp on computer. It works well & will bind most users over till WhatsApp decide to release a desktop client.